Date(s) - 02/02/2019
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Bellante Family Winery
Saturday, February 2 Noon – 5:00 PM
Click on the picture to the left to BOOK
Hello Rhone Red Club Members,
We are releasing four new Rhone Reds this February!
- 2017 Mourvedre, Camp 4 Vineyard
- 2017 Syrah, Jack McGinley Vineyard
- 2017 Syrah, Tierra Alta Vineyard
- 2017 Reserve Syrah, Watch Hill Vineyard
All four Rhone Reds will be poured along with offerings from Chef Joe Youkhan, Food Network Chopped Champion!
BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders
Watch Hill Vineyard Syrah BBQ Sauce, Four Chile Espresso Rub
Carolina Slaw, Artisanal Brioche Bun
Artisanal Mac n’ Cheese
Panko Herb Crust, White Truffle Infused Béchamel
Winter Green Salad
Roasted Kabocha Squash, Candied Pecans, Goats Cheese
Camp 4 Vineyard Mourvedre Poached Onions
Aged Sherry Brown Butter Vinaigrette
Remember, this Party is being thrown for you so there is no cost for you and a guest, but:
You must REGISTER to attend by:
- Click on the picture to the upper left;
- log in; Please let us know if you have trouble logging in.
- select one of the time slots below;
- hit Send Your Booking button.
If for some reason you cannot make the Release Party, please come in during the month of February to select and pick up your wines. Starting March 1, we will select the wines for you using your credit card on file and hold them for you unless you ask us to ship them.